What was the last piece of content you read?
Ahava Leibtag is the President of Aha Media Group, a boutique content consultancy that specializes in helping organizations unknot complex content challenges and get readers to take action.
She has over 20 years of experience in communications strategy and content creation.
Early in her career, Leibtag worked as a reporter for the Jerusalem Post, and then went on to work in communications.
For the past 13 years, Leibtag has helped organizations create content that yields results as president of Aha Media Group.
Check out her insights below:
1. What are the elements of a successful Content Marketing program?
The main elements a successful content program are:
- Relentless focus on the audience
- Constant feedback between sales and marketing
- 20% of budget to experiment
2. What are the most common mistakes you have noticed marketers make with their Content Marketing?
The biggest mistakes I see is marketers making are:
- Giving up too soon because they didn't realize it would take time to make a mark
- Not paying attention to changes in the audience's attention or focus of the marketplace
- Being focused on vanity metrics instead of those metrics that truly move the needle