About the job
Atomic Reach is seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and outgoing self-starter to join its Development team.
We are looking for a sturdy front-end developer. You are responsible for managing the data between the product, server, and users.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement new, trending and relevant methods of UX/UI/Design to our platform and web properties to vastly improve our user experience
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Basic knowledge of OAuth
- Web Design experience
- A solid understanding of the art and science of UX and UI
- A proven track record of successful implementation of an API
- Experience in managing host environments, implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience in Agile development is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously while adhering to tight deadlines
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best
- Access to a computer and Internet and the ability to work from home
Salary: TBD based on applicant skills and experience
Time commitment: Full-Time Position
Number of Positions: 1
Atomic Reach is a social content platform that helps brands looking to leverage content marketing to drive engagement, brand awareness and sales conversions.
Atomic Reach is a privately owned company based in Toronto, Ontario.
www.atomicreach.com | @Atomic_Reach