About Atomic Reach
We believe that given a great environment, you can achieve incredible things. Our mission is to advance the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to help people tell great stories. You will work along the best and brightest in artificial intelligence and machine learning. We are a venture backed company and our success is dependent on hiring great people to help us achieve amazing things.
We are looking for an Account Executive (AE).
The AE will be responsible for driving new business growth. You’ll join a growing sales team and have the opportunity to help define the sales growth process. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to drive real change and build a sales business engine from the ground up.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, who is comfortable conducting cold calls, doing presentations and who is comfortable speaking with all levels of the organization including C-Suite. This is a great opportunity to learn about the enterprise sales cycle and be part of a team that will drive a large part of the business objectives.
- Full-cycle sales responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Prospect and hunt for new business
- Deliver product demonstrations to qualified opportunities
- Manage the sales cycle from product demonstration to close
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments and consistently deliver against that forecast
- Work with marketing and demand generation team to develop strategies to prospect for new business
- Collaborate with customer success team to deliver optimal solutions and world class service
- Support attendance to client events and trade shows
- Be the voice of the customer to the product and marketing teams
- Find comfort in working in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-5 years of experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions (BI, data analytics, marketing automation, digital media)
- Proven track record of successfully finding and uncovering new opportunities with new prospects and existing business
- Successful experience running the entire sales cycle from start to finish
- Proven track record of achieving quota
- Experience presenting and engaging with decision makers
- Strong computer skills – CRM system, Word, Excel
- University or College Degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-discipline and the ability to stay focused
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about sales, software, and technology
- Highly energetic with a ‘can-do' attitude
- Strong team player able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Prior MarTech experience is an asset
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation and strong growth commission plan
- Generous health benefits and Stock Options
- Real-time coaching and feedback from your manager and other leaders in the company
- An innovative startup culture built by a proven management team
- Fun, new friends and great company experiences. Life’s too short so work with great people!
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for Atomic Reach means fast growth for you! We are an established business that still operates with the fun culture as a start-up. We get to work hard and still have all the fun without all of the risk! Experienced leaders make sure we keep going to the moon and beyond.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Atomic Reach. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Atomic Reach is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify Atomic Reach.