Are you a blogger looking to get more traffic, readers and reach? If so, we’ve got the perfect contest for you! The Atomic Curator Contest is scheduled from Monday, April 2nd, 2012 to Friday, April 13th, 2012.
So what is the Atomic Curator Contest?
The Atomic Curator Contest is kicking off the first of many contests hosted by Atomic Reach. Our social content platform lets people create their own content communities (aka Tribes) to drive more traffic, readers and reach to their blog. Instead of giving everyone a tutorial on how to use Atomic Reach, we decided to teach you all the easy-peazy steps through a contest. Be on the lookout because the next few weeks are full of prizes!
Create a Tribe and get five members to join it. Make sure that everyone (including yourself) is sharing original blog posts in the new community.
You can create as many Tribes as you want. For every Tribe you create with five joined members, you get one extra ballot for each Tribe.
Each person who hits the goal of creating a Tribe and getting five members to share their posts with the community, gets one ballot entered into the draw. Our first of many draws will be on Saturday April 14, 2012. Three people will be randomly chosen to win:
- One Keurig Elite Brewing System
- One Amazon Gift Card ($100 value)
- One Starbucks Gift Card ($75 value)
Who Can Play?
The Atomic Curator Contest is open to new and existing members. If you’ve already created a Tribe in the past, you can still join in on the fun! Just make sure that you get five new members to join your Tribe and that they share their content with the community.
How It Works
1. Go to the Atomic Reach website to create your account.
2. Create a Tribe based on a topic that you blog about it.
3. Invite other bloggers into your Tribe and make sure they upload their awesome posts. Get to five members and you’re automatically placed into a draw for one of the stellar prizes.
4. If you’re on Twitter, make sure you use the hashtag #AtomicCurator so that we can track your progress. This also lets you connect with other Atomic members, support each other and show off those posts coming into your Tribe feed.
5. If you’re not on Twitter, post a status on the Atomic Reach Facebook page to let us know that you’ve got a Tribe with five members.
6. Bonus ballot: receive an additional entry into the draw if you write an Atomic Curator Blast Off post! Simple deets are below.
Write an Atomic Curator Blast Off post!
If you write about the contest on your blog, you have an additional chance at winning one of the prizes. Here are some ideas for your article:
- What the contest is about
- Why you joined the Atomic Reach platform
- The Tribe you created and a call-out to people who should join
Add yourself to this list. Under 'Blog URL Post' - enter your Tribe URL.