The number one challenge that content marketers face is lack of time.
I know within our startup Atomic Reach, we're all busy and sometimes wearing many hats. We truly believe in content marketing and practice it every day (I mean, we are a content platform after all) but we don’t always have time to create creative and extraordinary content as often as we want to.
Not to worry, that’s where repurposing content comes in.
Don't fall behind. When you find yourself strapped for time, try these 15 tactics to keep up your content marketing efforts.
1. Explore your archived blog posts and refresh some of the content that could use an update. Post a new title and voila! New blog post.
2. Turn your blog content into a podcast. This is so much easier as you don't have to write anything, just talk! Have some fun with it.
3. Break down long content pieces into a blog series.
4. Turn list posts into individual blog articles. Depending on how long your list is, you won't have to come up with a new idea for days!
5. Look at your comment section (or other bloggers') and see what people are asking for.
6. Turn your blog posts into an infographic and cater to visual readers.
7. Turn your written content into a video or slide presentation.
8. Offer guest posting opportunities on your site.
9. Curate tweets and showcase them in a story. Use Storify.
10. Collaborate with other bloggers to create a content piece.
11. Interview someone and feature it.
12. Choose a topic and collect quotes from influencers.
13. Attend a conference or webinar and write about the presentations you see.
14. Combine a number of your posts in create a guide or ebook.
15. Read a lot on a daily basis? Curate the best articles of the day/ week and create a roundup post.
So there you have it! 15 tips to repurpose your content when you're strapped for time. If you have any other ideas, please tell us about it in the comment section!